Never one to turn down a party (especially in this weather!) Sport-locker.net went along to the launch party of the new Warrior Gambler football boot last night.
The excellent event in the heart of Shoreditch, London showcased the latest model of the brand’s growing range of football boots – which will be worn by Thomas Ince this season.
We were treated to a whole range of treats during the evening too…
- Football skills and tutorials by professional football freestyler Daniel Cutting
- Exclusive first screening of final Episode 6 from ‘Deal With It’
- Live illustrations from ‘Deal With It’ graphic novel artist Robert Herzig
- All original sketches and artwork from all episodes ‘Deal With It’ on display
- Live graffiti of from Rick Walker from Paintshop Studio
- Live DJ set from Cooks
They may have got some stick for the Liverpool kit designs, but Warrior sure do know how to throw a party!
We’ll have the review of the new Warrior Gambler football boots before the new season, so stay tuned to the site…