It will soon be time to turn our attention back to the bread and butter of Premier League football and Sport-locker.net can today unveil the ball of choice for the best leagues in the world – the Nike Maxim is here folks!
The new Nike Maxim ball features design and performance innovation that offer great responsiveness, touch and stable ball flight for accurate passing and striking.
It will be unleashed in the English Premier League, Serie A and La Liga this season and features Nike RaDaR (Rapid Decision and Response) technology that is a lab and field-tested standard of visual performance.
The technology allows players to see the ball better and capitalise on split second scoring and passing opportunities. The bold geometric graphic generates strong visual power with crisp edges for players to pick up on during play.
Optimal use of bright colours and sharp contrast allows the ball to be more visible in the stadium and pitch environment.
To maximize performance on receiving and distribution a five layer construction guarantee optimal first touch while a 360 sweet spot allow consistent response off the foot. The Geo II Balanced Technology — an aerodynamic textured casing — delivers accurate and powerful strike, no matter where you hit the ball.
Here’s some tech talk for those of you whom are that way inclined:
1. PU with micro-grooves: textured casing that stabilizes ball flight to increase accuracy and efficiency.
2. Flexible nitrogen-expanded foam gives superior touch and consistent feel in all weather conditions.
3. Responsive rubber stores energy from impact and releases it at launch for power and speed.
4. A layer of polyester support fabric enhances the structure and stability of the ball for durability.
5. The fifth layer is the bladder made in six-wing carbon-latex air chamber that provides explosive acceleration off the foot and superior air retention.
Just like its predecessor the Seitiro, we’re hoping to get the chance to playtest the new ball so stay tuned to the site!