*Sport-locker.net reminder klaxon* The clocks go back this weekend – which means darker (and colder) football training sessions are ahead!
But do not fear, as Nike are releasing their new Maxim Hi-Vis football across Europe’s leading football leagues; the Premier League, Serie A and La Liga to help combat visibility issues.
Now how’s that for timing…..
The Nike Maxim Hi-Vis for the season 2012-13 takes the visual acuity game to the next level with multiple colors on the ball’s surface that have been blended together in a unique way to create maximum visual performance and contrast on the pitch.
Continuing to bring new innovations to football, the Hi-Vis ball features NIKE RaDaR technology, which means Rapid Decision and Response. As a lab and field-tested standard of visual performance Nike RaDaR technology allows players to see the ball better and capitalize on split second scoring and passing opportunities.
The bold geometric graphic and color combination on the Maxim Hi-Vis creates a strong flicker effect with crisp edges while in play, even in low-light conditions – a vital innovation in the game of football where precision sight is of utmost importance.
In addition to the Hi-Vis innovations that will see the best players in the world benefit from playing with the world’s best ball, the Maxim features geometric precision technology to help distribute pressure evenly across all panels around the ball for a consistent, accurate and powerful strike, no matter where you hit the ball.
Additional performance enhancing innovations include:
• Hand-stitched casing for craftsmanship and durability
• Durable, lightweight PU casing with micro-grooves stabilizes ball flight to increase efficiency and accuracy
• Flexible, supple, cross-linked nitrogen-expanded foam provides superior “touch” and a consistent feel in all weather conditions
• Engineered rubber response layer helps store energy from impact and releases it at launch for enhanced power and speed
• A layer of polyester support fabric enhances the structure and stability of the ball for long-term performance and durability
Our playtest feature will go live on the site in the coming weeks, so stay tuned!