A Monday morning is normally (ok, always) a thing that sends shivers down the spine of everyone here at Sport-locker.net – but today is an exception!
And that’s because a pair of Umbro GeoFLARE football boots have turned up in the office (brand spanking new colourway and all!)
We can’t wait to give them a run out in the coming weeks…
The GeoFLARE has some great features, such as:
1. Re-ground rubber printed toe-strike for enhanced ball connectivity in wet weather conditions
2. Soft touch collar lining for increased comfort and fit
3. Embossed medial pass pad for enhanced ball dampening and control
4. High visibility neon sprint plate for grip and comfort
5. Lightweight micro-fibre upper
What do you think of the new GeoFLARE football boot? Who do you think will wear them? Let us know in the comments section below or on our Twitter and Facebook pages.