The start of the New Year means the whole world and his wife will be hitting the gym or streets to shed those festive pounds.
Sport-locker.net prefer to look at that extra weight gain as a winter warmer to be honest…
Anyway, Nike have launched a new range of Tights for Running and Training this Spring, and they look ruddy good!
Each athlete requires different performance benefits from his or her apparel, but all demand garments that adapt to the individual specifications of their body in motion.
Nike’s new tight offerings support specific mobility, regulate body temperature and adapt to moisture-management requirements inherent to training and running:
– Enhanced compression along the hip, thigh, calf and achilles tendon boost muscle control
– Reflective details offer assistance in low-light conditions and a vapor-lined pocket for phones or keys sits on the back hip
– Encased drawcord at the waist adds a personalized fit
– Ultra-lightweight Dri-FIT Max fabric, incorporates that thin film into a graphic pattern across the knee and shin
– Zoned venting across the back of the tight increases airflow in key sweat zones
– Light Dri-FIT fabric employs an innovative knitting process to help provide compressive support to muscles around the core, quadriceps and glutes
– The knit offers built-in breathability and sweat management, while the nearly seamless construction allows for freedom of movement
– A higher, tilted waistband provides a firm, locked-in feel
Which tight is right for you?
What do you think of the Nike running tights? Let us know in the comments section below or on our Twitter and Instagram pages.