Sport-locker.net are practically salivating at the chops to bring you this great new look for Umbro’s visionary boot: the Umbro Geometra II!
The latest incarnation of the boot designed for the visionary player has proved to be a popular style since it was launched last summer.
Now, as we look forward to the start of a new season, stars such as Peru’s Juan Vargas and England’s record caps holder Rachel Yankey will have a smart new black and lava pink colourway.
Joining the brand new GeoFLARE, the Geometra II will have a sleek look for the new season, classic black matched with a vibrant fluorescent pink that is sure to catch the eye.
The Geometra II doesn’t just look good though – it’s a boot designed to help visionary players control the game, thanks to plenty of technical attributes:
1. Lightweight offset heel wrap for enhanced fit, comfort and support
2. Offset lacing giving greater touch and control surface
3. Lightweight full grain leather vamp for perfect touch and control
4. Poron cushioned performance sock-liner
5. Re-ground rubber zones for enhanced grip, control and spin
We were huge fans of the previous Geometra, so hopefully we’ll be able to get our hands on and review the latest version!