After Sport-locker.net revealed the brand new GeoFLARE boots and the new colourway for the Geometra II, it’s only fair that the Speciali gets in on the act as well with a new look for the forthcoming season!
Over the last 20 years, the Speciali has graced the feet of some of the game’s greats and this latest boot features an evolved and contoured last for ultimate fit and comfort.
The Speciali 4 is the latest incarnation of our iconic boot, worn by star players such as West Ham United striker Andy Carroll, Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart and young Sporting Lisbon defender Eric Dier.
As they all look to kick off the new season in style, they’ll be seen in the new black and lava pink colourway too.
Speaking about the new look for his boots, 19 year-old Dier said: “I like the Speciali because of the soft leather. Being comfortable is the most important thing for me. The contrast between the traditional black and vibrant pink is great. It’s a traditional boot with a modern twist.”
Known for its comfort and classic style, the Speciali also features plenty of innovative technical attributes to help players at every level:
1. Soft-touch collar lining for increased comfort and fit
2. Additional memory-foam insert on the tongue to aid fit and enhance comfort
3. Removable sock-liner with Poron inserts for additional comfort
4. Evolved and contoured from the original Speciali last, known for its snug professional fit
5. Our finest grade soft leather with an improved vamp package for unrivalled touch and flexibility
Umbro’s black/lava pink boots will be seen on top international players around the world from July 2013